If you need help with ChatGPT, this is the guide you’re looking for.
We will now teach you:
- How to contact ChatGPT’s support team
- Reach out to OpenAI’s customer service
- Solve your existing issue.
How to contact ChatGPT support
- Method 1: Live Chat
- Method 2: Help Section (Guides)
- Method 3: Email
These are the 3 official ways to contact OpenAI/ChatGPT customer support.
We’ll now explore them, one by one.
Method 1: Live Chat
- Go to help.openai.com
- Click the support bubble (bottom-right)
- Send a message
Can’t find the support bubble? Here’s what it looks like:
- It is this smily face in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Click it.
- Start chatting to the bot.
Hopefully your issue will be fixed. If not, follow the second method.
Method 2: Help Section
- Go to this website: ChatGPT Help Section
- Select your issue in the list
- Read how to fix it
For instance, below is OpenAI’s guide for free trial invites:
- However, you may now always find these guides useful.
- You may want to get in touch with an actual human being.
For that, we’ve got the third method.
Method 3: Email
- Open your Mail app
- Start a new message
- Describe your issue
- Send it to ‘support’ and ‘contact’
You’ll receive an instant reply from the “noreply” address, but you need to wait for a reply from a real person.
Then, you can have a conversation with one of OpenAI‘s support agents.
These are unofficial ways to fix your problems, as they don’t imply chatting with OpenAI agents.
Alternatively, you can:
- First of all, check if there is someone asking the same question as you
- Your concern might’ve already been answered
If there’s no-one with your issue, you may post it yourself.
The process is the same for Reddit & OpenAI’s community:
- Register or Log In
- Create a new post
- Detail it as much as possible
- Discuss your issue with other users
These are your best options to contact OpenAI/ChatGPT customer support.
Hope you found this guide helpful!
Learn how to become more productive with our guides on how to use AI.
Thank you for reading this,
Ch David and Daniel