This guide addresses the following questions:
- What AI does Notion use?
- Does Notion AI use GPT?
- Is Notion AI based on OpenAI?
- What model & platform is Notion AI bsed on?
We’ve got the answers right here, in this guide.
Yes, Notion AI uses GPT machine learning models.
Notion AI: Machine Learning Model
Notion AI is essentially ChatGPT-3.5, only it is designed to look like it’s Notion’s AI.
- ChatGPT-3.5 is free, whereas Notion AI costs $10/month.
- You would get Notion AI if you’re already using Notion for everything.
Use the free ChatGPT version to achieve the same thing as Notion AI.
What model does Notion AI use?
Notion AI is a “wrapper” of GPT3.5, with the API of ChatGPT.
- It is the same thing as the free version of ChatGPT.
- The AI is just branded under Notion.
You may use Notion’s AI if you’re already a Notion user.
That is the essence of the app.
You’ve just learned who powers Notion AI.
Want to join Notion AI? It is 100% free to sign up and use.
Hope this article brought value to you!
Learn how to become more productive with our guides on how to use AI.
Thank you for reading this,
Ch David and Daniel